REQUESTING A PRESCRIPTION
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered in one of the following ways:
- Online - log on to www.emisaccess.co.uk and you can register for the EMIS Access service which allows you to order your repeat medication via the internet.
- By email - email your order to us at email@example.com
- In person - by handing in your repeat order slip. If you do not have your order slip, the receptionist can print one for you.
- By phone - you can call us on 0161 484 3839 to order your repeat prescription over the phone.
- By fax - send your request slip or your details (name, address, date of birth) with the items you want clearly written down. FAX to: 0161 628 2772.
- By post - enclosing the order slip with items ticked and a stamped, addressed envelope for return. Due to possible delays with the postal service we do not recommended this method of ordering.
Your name, date of birth and full name of medication required must be included on all orders
Repeat prescriptions will be ready for collection after 48 hours (2 working days) from the time of receipt.
Please note from 31st December 2012 we will no longer accept requests for repeat prescriptions from pharmacies.
This is in response to the fact that thousands of Oldham patients are putting their health at risk and it’s costing the NHS locally up to 3 million pounds every year.
Around one in 12 people in the borough have received prescription medicines they either don’t need or don’t use!